NeoGraft Hair Restoration
Want to restore your hair with NeoGraft in Princeton? To many Mercer County residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability in both their professional and personal lives. That’s why it is so important to understand how NeoGraft hair restoration can positively impact your confidence and happiness in all aspects of your life. It’s crucial that hair restoration looks natural, and is undetectable.
Estimates say that upwards of 50 million men and 30 million women, suffer from thinning hair, or pattern baldness. Many hair loss patients avoid the traditional hair restoration process known as the “strip method” due to the pain during surgery, potential loss of sensation, scarring, and long recovery times.
After much research, we have chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft® Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft® Procedure Is The Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft® procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural looking results
Why Choose the NeoGraft® Procedure?
The NeoGraft® system is the first and only FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft® system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft® automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft® technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural looking head of hair is created with this minimally-invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft® procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results – More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And Many More!
The NeoGraft® Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Hair Restoration Facts
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
According to the 2012 statistics from ASPS, hair restoration showed an increase last year for both men (3%) and women (6%, 3rd largest increase for cosmetic surgical procedures for women).
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
More people continued to seek treatment for hair loss in 2012, according to statistics released from a member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
The extrapolated worldwide number of hair restoration patients treated in 2012 was approximately 971,460 (285,425 surgical patients and 686,035 non-surgical patients) – a 5% increase from 2010
From 2010 to 2012, hair restoration procedures performed on the eyebrow and face (moustache/beard) increased 13.1%
American Academy of Dermatology
Hereditary hair loss is a medical condition that affects about 80 million American women and men.
A man has a 50 percent chance of experiencing hair loss by his 50th birthday. This hereditary condition, clinically termed androgenetic alopecia, is characterized by a receding hairline as well as a loss of hair on top of the scalp.
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
More and more men are seeking cosmetic surgery. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery’s 2005 Procedural survey the top five most popular procedures among men are Botox, hair transplantation/restoration, laser hair removal, microdermabrasion and liposuction, in that order. Our members report that they continue to see more and more men visit their offices. And the recent Consumer Survey conducted by the AACS shows that 12% of men plan to have cosmetic surgery at some point in the future.
By the age of 35, two-thirds of American men experience some degree of measurable hair loss, and by the age of 50, approximately 85 percent have significantly thinning hair, according to the American Hair Loss Association.
Before & After Photos