Clinical Team Leader & BSN, RN
Regina is a registered nurse and the clinical team leader at Hazen Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa. She graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor’s degree in Science and Nursing and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology minoring in Sociology.
Regina started her nursing career in medical surgical nursing. She quickly moved into preventative health care by becoming a certified nurse nutritionist, and worked as nurse manager in fitness and wellness. Regina discovered a passion for aesthetic nursing, and began her aesthetics career by obtaining her aesthetic nurse certification. Regina believes that taking care of the body, mind, and skin is imperative in health and wellness. She enjoys passing this knowledge onto others by encouraging patients to feel good about themselves.
Regina feels strongly about ongoing education and training. Her extensive knowledge and experience will help guide you towards your best treatment plan and goals. Regina has completed the following advanced training:
- Coolsculpting® Master’s Certification from Coolsculpting University
- Allergan™ trained in cosmetic injections
- Laser Medical Aesthetic Essentials from the National Laser Institute, which include certifications in laser hair removal, IPL, microneedling, and radiofrequency
- Lutronic® INFINI™, Pixel8 RF, and Agnes™ RF microneedling
- Thermi aesthetics using radiofrequency for vaginal, body, and face treatments
- BTL aesthetics in use of Vanquish Me™, Exilis Ultra™, and Emsculpt®
- Rejuvapen® and Aquagold® certifications in collagen induction therapy
- Skin infusion of platelet-rich plasma and platelet-rich fibrin matrix
- Hydrafacial® and Hydrafacial combination treatments
- Sciton® certificate of advanced training in Forever Young BBL®, BBL, and SkinTyte™
- Cutera® certification for treatment with truSculpt®, Titan®, and Laser Genesis
- SculpSure® certificate in body contouring
Along with Regina’s passion for aesthetic nursing, she also enjoys spending time with her family, the outdoors, and hiking. She loves dogs and is an avid animal lover. She has traveled to various animal sanctuaries and believes that adventures are the best way to learn and grow. She also enjoys traveling and trying new foods. Fun fact: Regina was a hula dancer for 10 years.
Licensed Medical Esthetician, Advanced Paramedical Esthetics Certified, ZO Skin Health Expert