Meet Our Staff
Regina – Clinical Team Leader & Registered Nurse
Regina is a Registered Nurse and the Clinical Team Leader at Hazen Aesthetic Institute. She graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor’s degree in Science and Nursing and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology minoring in Sociology. She started her nursing career in Medical Surgical Nursing. She quickly moved into preventative health care by becoming a Certified Nurse Nutritionist and worked as Nurse Manager in Fitness and Wellness. Regina discovered a passion for Aesthetic Nursing and began her aesthetics career by obtaining her Aesthetic Nurse Certification. Regina believes that taking care of the body, mind, and skin care health is imperative in health and wellness. She enjoys passing this knowledge onto others by encouraging patients to feel good about themselves.
Regina feels strongly about ongoing education and training. She has completed the following advanced training:
- Coolsculpting Master’s Certification from Coolsculpting University.
- Allergan trained in Cosmetic Injections.
- Laser Medical Aesthetic Essentials from National Laser Institute which include certifications in Laser Hair Removal, IPL, Microneedling, and Radio Frequency.
- Lutronic Infini, Pixel8 RF, and Agnes RF using Radio Frequency Microneedling.
- Thermi Aesthetics using radio frequency for vaginal, body, and face treatments.
- BTL aesthetics in use of Vanquish Me, Exilis Ultra, and Emsculpt.
- Rejuvapen and Aqugold certifications in collagen induction therapy.
- Skin infusion of Platelet Rich Plasma and Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix.
- Hydrafacials and Hydrafacial Combination Treatments.
- Sciton Certificate of Advanced Training in Forever Young BBL, BBL, and Skintyte.
- Cutera certification for treatment with Trusculpt, Titan, and Genesis.
- Sculpsure Certificate in body contouring.
Regina’s extensive knowledge and experience will help guide you towards your best treatment plan and goals.
Along with Regina’s passion for aesthetic nursing she also enjoys spending time with her family, the outdoors, and hiking. She loves dogs and is an avid animal lover. She has traveled to various animal sanctuaries and believes that adventures are the best way to learn and grow. She also enjoys traveling and trying new food and cuisines. Fun fact: Regina was a hula dancer for 10 years.
Meghan – Registered Nurse
Meghan is a Registered Nurse at Hazen Aesthetic Institute. She graduated with honors from Fairfield University, CT with her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing and was a member of the Women D1 Lacrosse Program. Meghan was a dual Head Coach of Mount Saint Joseph’s High School Lacrosse Team where she led her team to the District Championship. Meghan began her Nursing career at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia where she worked for three years in the ICU and step-down unit and is currently studying for her Master of Science in Nursing at Jefferson University, PA. Meghan had the opportunity to shadow a Registered Nurse who works in Aesthetic Nursing and was amazed and inspired by the industry. She is eager to learn about the Aesthetic Industry and committed to her patients to provide desirable and lasting results.
Meghan continues to expand her knowledge with supplementary education through our company representatives and training courses. She has completed the following advanced training:
- Coolsculpt Certification for Coolsculpt University
- Thermi Aesthetic, Lutronic Infini, and BTL aesthetics using Radio Frequency Skin Tightening facial and body rejuvenation, and vaginal rejuvenation
- Rejuvapen certification in collagen induction therapy
- Sculpsure Certification for body contouring
Meghan’s advanced knowledge will help guide patients in determining treatment plans that will help to achieve their personal aesthetic goals. Her curiosity for learning allows her to provide safe and effective treatment plans for her patients.
In addition to nursing, Meghan loves spending time in Avalon, NJ with family and friends; and attending spin and barre classes!
Jessica Kinney – Registered Nurse